EcoQuip2 EQs Dual Line
Twice the production for large abrasive blasting jobs
Graco’s EcoQuip EQs Dual Line features two outlets and a large pressure pot capable of blasting up to four hours with two blasters at once. This skid includes the 120 gallon water tank, making it perfect for job sites without a pressurized water source. Get your project up and running quickly with this high production machine.
- One 12 cubic ft (340 L) blast pot - holds approximately (30) 55 lb bags of media
- 120 Gallon Water Tank – Large enough for 1.5 refills of pressure pot
- Accessible forklift pockets and lifting hooks for ease of transportation around a jobsite
- Single control box with simple user interface for easy control
- Fully coated frame that has a durable, welded design for robust environments
|Abrasive Capacity (lbs)||1400|
|Air Inlet Size (in)||2|
|Air Inlet Thread Type||NPT|
|Blast Hose Coupler 1 Material||Brass|
|Blast Hose Coupler 1 Type||Nozzle Holder|
|Blast Hose Coupler 1 Type||1-1/4|
|Blast Hose Length (ft)||50|
|Compatible Abrasives||Garnet, Crushed Glass, Coal Slag, Glass Beads, Plastic, Walnut Shells, Baking Soda|
|Control Type||Pneumatic, Electric|
Compact, portable blast equipment for restoration & light commercial applications.
Powerful, portable and professional grade.
Truck-ready, high performance, industrial grade abrasive blaster.
A fully loaded, high production system.
EQs Dual Line
Two pots and two nozzles on one skid.
Not sure what equipment you need?
Let the blasting experts at Blastall guide you through the process. Call John and John at 1-905-774-1640 or click the button to fill out our web form.