The EcoQuip 2 EQp is the perfect abrasive blaster for restoration, automotive and light commercial applications. It's easy to use, competitively priced, portable, and manufactured with top quality Graco parts and engineering, ensuring world-class productivity, reliability and support.
• Portable cart with lift handles – weighs only 220 lb (99.8 kg) empty
• Up to 92% less dust than traditional dry blasting
• Low water usage, less mess - Only uses 1/2 to 1 qt./min. of water
• Works with coarse, fine or non-destructive media
• Fast removal rates compared to other cleaning methods - Blast pressures up 150 psi (10 bar)
• Blasts for up to 90 minutes between refills and holds approximately (4) 55-pound bags of media
|Maximum Fluid Working Pressure||150 psi|
|Operating Temperature||35˚ - 110˚ F|
|Recommended Compressor Size+||185 CFM|
|Blast Hose Size (supplied)||1" ID|
|Abrasive Capacity*||220 lbs.|
|Dry Weight||220 lbs.|
|Wet Weight*||500 lbs.|
|Pressure Pot Volume||2 cubic feet|
|Water Tank Volume||N/A|
|Air Inlet Connection†||Universal, Chicago-style claw|
|Air Supply Hose Minimum ID|
|< 185 CFM compressor and 100 ft of hose||1 in. ID|
|> 185 CFM compressor or 100 ft of hose||1.5 in. ID|
|Sound Pressure Level**||107.2 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level**||107.2 dB(A)|
|Instantaneous Sound Pressure Level**||113.2 dB(C)|
* Abrasive capacity and wet weight was found using 80 grit garnet. Using coarser media or less dense media will decrease weight.
† 2 in. ground boss adapter included in tool box (see the Parts section of the EcoQuip 2 manual for more detail).
** All readings were taken at the maximum system blast pressure 150 psi (10.3 bar, 1.03 MPa) from the operator position. The abrasive used was garnet and the substrate was steel. Tested in accordance with ISO 9614-2.
+ See the Nozzle Selection Guide for information on how to properly select the blast nozzle based on compressor pressure and flow output specifications.
Compact, portable blast equipment for restoration & light commercial applications.
Powerful, portable and professional grade.
Truck-ready, high performance, industrial grade abrasive blaster.
A fully loaded, high production system.
EQs Dual Line
Two pots and two nozzles on one skid.
Not sure what equipment you need?
Let the blasting experts at Blastall guide you through the process. Call John and John at 1-905-774-1640 or click the button to fill out our web form.